INTRODUCTION: Welcome to the Online Transfer Voucher (OLTV) Workflow application. Completing the form is quick and easy, however, it’s important that you read this introduction carefully.
Purpose of this form: The purpose of this online workflow tool is to notify the Accounting Office of one or more of the following:
- Service Center billings charges e.g. (Catering, Parking Services, Biotechnology, Central Stores, Document Production, etc.)
- Departmental stockroom product distribution
- Departmental copier billing accounts
- Student Labor Payroll adjustments/re-coding
- Inter and intradepartmental expenditure adjustments/corrections
- Employee Travel Awards
Click here to begin the Online Transfer Voucher Workflow application.
Please do NOT use this form for the following:
- Transactions involving 4, 6 and 7 ledgers.
- TVs should not be used with any GL account activity. They are used exclusively with SLs for expenditure or revenue transactions whether for corrections or interdepartmental billings.
- They should not be used for budget reallocations. These are completed on A-1s, which you will learn about from the Budget Office.
- Cost transfers for restricted OSP grant and contract accounts, which usually move transactions or charges to or from a grant account to a non-grant accounts should not be done on a TV.
- To change payroll allocation from a Payroll Authorization.
- Fund Transfers, which relate only to the GL, are typically requested through a memorandum to the Budget Office and a T-1 is completed by Budget and sent to the Accounting Office for processing.
|Direct questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org|