University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut

Equipment Loaned, Leased, or Consigned to the University

Personally owned equipment or equipment on loan from an outside source being used on campus on a continuous basis should be reported to the Plant Funds Office on an ACT-41 form. Equipment so identified will not be tagged.